Windows 7 BSOD, Stop Error: 0x7e

Hello everyone! Please let me start by mentioning that I have spent days working on this laptop, going through a bunch of different troubleshooting steps, and reading different forums to no avail. I'm using this website as a last resort, and am not trying to waste anyone's time. :)

I was using Facebook when suddenly my Acer 3690 turned off...

Upon reboot, I got a BSOD...
"*** STOP: 0z0000007E (0xC0000005, 0x82C5096A, 0x807f0670, 0x807f0250)
Collecting data for crash dump ....
Initializing disk for crash dump ....
Beginning dump of physical memory.
Dumping physical memory to disk: 100
Physical memory dump complete.
Contact your system admin or technical support group for further assistance.
"

I've tried everything I know how to do, including Safe Mode, Loading unsigned drivers, and Last Known Good Configuration...
Still have the same stop error code.

I was messing with it for hours, literally..
Got ahold of a Windows 7 Install Disk, so I tried using Recover Console, still nothing..
Tried using DSKCHK, no results..

I was messing with something in the BIOS, and it actually booted up.
Albiet a bit slow, it still booted up.
After about 5 minutes of use, I restarted it...
Same stop error code.

I ran an AVG scan using a bootable disc I burnt, and cleaned out a couple of viruses that were on there, and still nothing..

I'm really at a complete loss here, and have no idea what to do.
I tried taking out the RAM, and using a can of airspray to clean it, still no help.

I'm not good with specs and all that, and I can't use Everest to get my specs obviously, but I know I have one gig of RAM in there...
I think the hardrive is 250 GB,
and the CPU is a Intel Celeron at 1.6 GHZ..

If anyone can offer any kind of help, I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Could it be AVG...?

I vaguely remember seeing a AVG message pop up before the crash...
I hear that it might AVG messing with the laptop..
How could I go about removing it if I can't even boot up?

You are most likely still deeply infected. Tojans/Viruses can and will mess with files, registry, and security software. I strongly suggest that you go to our Virus and Malware Removal forum and read the Updated 7 Steps sticky and anything else you can read there.

Ask for help but make sure your Subject Title is clear and distinct and in the body give a brief but descriptive account of the issues you are having. Especially tell them of your recent infections.

Optimisic..

You are most likely still deeply infected. Tojans/Viruses can and will mess with files, registry, and security software. I strongly suggest that you go to our Virus and Malware Removal forum and read the Updated 7 Steps sticky and anything else you can read there.

Ask for help but make sure your Subject Title is clear and distinct and in the body give a brief but descriptive account of the issues you are having. Especially tell them of your recent infections.

Awesome, thank you so much.
One question though, if I can't even boot up to the desktop, how would I go about doing all of the steps?
Unless I'm missing something..

Nice links there kristain.

@ isrbarajas - When you Post on that forum make the subject title something like "Possibly Deeply Infected. Need Help." Then ask in the body of your text how you could do the 7 Steps with such a problem.

There is another way: Slave your harddrive to another system and in said system access this harddrive and run scans and diagnostics.

Back