Windows 7 headphones volume problem

Well here is the thing, I have bought JVC HA-M5X before let's say 1 month, so I have tested them on iPod and on another Machine but when I plug them in my PC they seem awfully low. They are 2 or 3 times louder on iPod or the another PC I have tried, they sound like I've plugged em in my phone. Here is a video and I'm sorry for my poor quality.

I have same problem.. with razer tiamat 2.2 and xonar dsx... very low output volume... I have tried many things to resolve but nothing has worked very well although I have seen best results using 16 bit, 44k to 48k sample rate, and I couldnt see in vid but if you have a digital output in playback tab leave it enabled and unmuted with speakers..., and in recording tab only have microphone and stereo mix enabled, disable the rest. also under communications tab change it to 'do nothing' option... I have found the front panel jack outputs much louder volume but doing that I dont beleive it takes advantage of the op amp in my xonar dsx sound card :( ... im still searching for a complete fix for this problem though.. hope this helps a bit atleast

Back