Windows BSOD 0x00000007F file dump zip included

Hey guys, I have a problem here. I am getting alot of BSOD's (0x00000007F) lately and I already tested alot of things, tested my harddisks, the drivers and update's, did a memtest and all had a positive result. Now tht I did tht I am really stuck in what I should do next...

I posted the dump zip below, I hope you guys can help me out.

Attachments

• Crash dump ZIP.zip
    104 KB · Views: 1
I read your dumps but before dealing with them please tell us if your BSODs occur doing anything specific or if they are random. Second, tell us if you bought this system and who the manufacture was, i.e. Dell, HP, etc. or if you or someone else built it. If the latter what is the make of your motherboard?

Okay all your dumps cited tcpip.sys as the cause of your issues. This is a Windows OS driver and the thing about OS drivers is that unless they are corrupted or you are in need of a Windows repair they are rarely the issue. Rather they point out that there is an issue without telling what the real culprit is.

However, tcpip.sys is one of the exceptions because of what it does and therefore points to a probable cause. It has to do with networking/internet protocol and often the fix is to update to the latest wireless/NIC drivers.

In your case go to the Asus website, find the webpage for M5A88-M+EVO and update the latest drivers for your wireless/NIC.

Well, first of all I want to thank you for your help route 44. I just did this analyze with the programm called Whocrashed, this program also suggested to update my network drivers. Now tht I updated my network drivers I didnt had any BSOD"so far , so I hope it will stay this way =).

Back