Windows installation problem -- BSOD

Denio

Please help me I am trying to install any kind of windows and my computer is showing me this after booting succesfuly the cd...and loading the files

imag0034ox.jpg

Is this the first time Windows is being installed on this computer or has Windows been installed before?

Has been installed a bunch of time, but this is what I did :
I bought a used motherboard from a friend so I just switched it with old one, I dont know if I should have done something that has to be done when I am switching to another motherboard , on which I formated the C:/ partition on which I will install the OS

I tried first the Win XP then also 7 because XP didnt wanted to instal properly :(

And now it changed from 0x0000009C (0x00000000,.... to 0x0000007b(0xf7c45528,0xc0000034,0x00000000,0x00000000)

This is definitely a hardware problem... It may be bad memory or incompatible memory with the "new" motherboard. What is the make and model of your motherboard and memory?

Gigabyte GA-8I848P-G
What memory RAM or HDD??

RAM:
Corsair vs512mb400
pqi ddr-400 512 Mb MDAD-421HA
HDD:
Maxtor 160
Seagate barracuda7200.9 5nd41h7 hst3250624a
maxtor120gb ata/133
But the instalation is runing until I select one of the hdd-s and than is the time when the blue screen apperes...

People like to call hard drives memory devices, but they really are mechanical devices, unless you have an SSD (Solid State Drive). When I say memory, I mean system RAM

All the memory is DDR 400 and it should be okay, but it is not recommended to mix different make RAM sticks. Also, 1GB system RAM is not enough RAM for Windows 7, and this "old" motherboard might not support Windows 7 at all. XP Service Pack 3 should work though. Try removing one memory stick, have no USB devices installed except keyboard and mouse. Disconnect all but one hard drive and make sure that the bios sees it, then start the XP install

I have no CD reader device installed so my OS is being installed from USB, I started the instalation and it copied all instalation files to computer , but it wont run them it starts running them and stops at one point...

I am using WinSetupFromUSB_1-0-beta7 and it worked propperly for 4 times on this same computer so it should be fine..

"it worked propperly for 4 times on this same computer so it should be fine"...

So for these 4 times did you have all the hardware that you mentioned here installed? Again, I wouldn't run Windows 7 with only 1GB RAM installed! So the USB install just stops now for no reason, or were the 4 installs done before adding the new motherboard? If so, is the USB Windows install generic or does it include drivers from the old motherboard?

Can it be internal ?? I thought of buying it...

But you MIGHT (no offence) is not so convincing that taht is the problem...
The instalation of win 7 (earlier) starts, and when I select the maxtor 250 gb then the blue screen appeares...

Yes, you can get an internal CD/DVD drive... The WD hard drive might be bad. Make sure you only have one hard drive connected during the Windows install. If you have a bad hard drive connected to the motherboard, it can cause blue screens

Remember, I said this:
"Disconnect all but one hard drive and make sure that the bios sees it, then start the XP install"...

If you think that the WD drive is good, there may be other issues, if you have truly disconnected the "bad" drive from the motherboard

"Ok is there way to put the xp on the wlesh and just boot it from the usb ??"...
Put it on the what?

Back