Windows keeps rebooting with BSOD

Problem: My computer keeps rebooting with BSOD. I am not sure what triggers the BSOD.

System stats:
Operating sys: Windows 7 Home Premium (SP1)
Processor: Intel Core i5 CPU
64 bit operating system

I have attached the minidump files that were created from the crash. Please let me know if there is any more information I can provide.

Note: I am not sure if this is related. I was using a Razer mouse until recently when I unplugged it while the computer was running. When I plugged it back in, for some reason it tried to reinstall the drivers (successfully). The next day, I started getting this BSOD problems. Suspecting a defective driver, I uninstalled the old drivers and reinstalled new ones from the Razer website. When I tried to update firmware of the Razer mouse, the update stopped halfway and effectively killed the mouse. Sinec then, I have uninstalled the Razer drivers, boxed up the Razer mouse, reconnected a simple logitech mouse. However BSOD problem still remains. Not sure if this is related or coincidental.

Would appreciaite any suggestions on how to get my com working again.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    120.2 KB · Views: 2
If you are us using any software called Acronas true imagine. You need to uninstall it. The Bsod points to this.( tdrpm251.sys ) Which is this software. Hope this helps you out.

I do indeed have the software. Okay will try to disable it and prevent it from starting up. Not too sure that the BSoD triggers ah, so gotta fool around with it and hope for the best. Will update if it works!

Unfortunately, it still BSoD on me.
I have attached the new minidump.

Any chance this has anything to do with hardware or mouse issues?

Attachments

• 101312-22916-01.zip
    25.8 KB · Views: 3
Blue screen still point to the software Aronas. Did you uninstall it or just disable it. You may need to uninstall . The reinstall . See if that helps. This software is know to do this.
No it is not pointing toward your mouse or keyboard. Sorry!!

Back