YouTube to produce its first-ever Super Bowl halftime show

Shawn Knight

Staff member
The Super Bowl is one of those rare sporting events that manage to bring the entire country together for a fun-filled evening. Football fans are often treated to a great game on the gridiron while casual viewers are typically more...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/59458-youtube-produce-first-ever-super-bowl-halftime-show.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

9Nails

Hmm, so instead of watching TV commercials we're to flip to Youtube and watch those commercials instead? In a sad way that actually sounds better. Katy Perry is a cutie, and nice to look at, but I can't think of any of her music that I own or must hear during a sports half-time show.

D

davislane1

Hmm, so instead of watching TV commercials we're to flip to Youtube and watch those commercials instead? In a sad way that actually sounds better. Katy Perry is a cutie, and nice to look at, but I can't think of any of her music that I own or must hear during a sports half-time show.
Seahawks fans will be skipping both halftime shows. Instead, they will be frantically searching their DVRs for evidence of Patriots shenanigans during the first two quarters.