Google Earth Pro
- Businesses, governments and professional users from around the world use Google Earth Pro data visualization, site planning and information sharing tools.
- Get Productive
- With the advanced measuring and drawing tools in Google Earth Pro, you can plan, measure and visualize a site without even leaving your desk.
- Make better decisions
- Visualize your own information in Google Earth Pro alongside exclusive data layers such as land parcel, demographics and historical traffic data.
- Share with others
- Create videos in Google Earth Pro that can be shared with stakeholders and customers, providing a unique perspective for any location-based project.
View exotic locales like Maui and Paris as well as points of interest such as local restaurants, hospitals, schools, and more.
Want to know more about a specific location? Dive right in -- Google Earth combines satellite imagery, maps and the power of Google Search to put the world's geographic information at your fingertips.
Here are some key features of "Google Earth":
- Fly from sace to your neighborhood. Type in an address and zoom right in.
- Search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions.
- Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings.
- Save and share your searches and favorites. Even add your own annotations.
View satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, galaxies far in space, and the deepest depths of the ocean -- right from the desktop.
Google Earth Pro
Google Earth Pro includes the same easy-to-use features and imagery of Google Earth, but with additional professional tools designed specifically for business users.
Features in both:
- Print images
- In Google Earth screen resolution only. In Google Earth Pro premium high resolution images.
- Import GIS Images
- In Google Earth manually geo-located. In Google Earth Pro automatically geo-located.
- Import large image files
- In Google Earth up to max texture size. In Google Earth Pro more than max texture size.
Google Earth Pro features not found in Google Earth:
- Regionate large datasets
- Batch geocode addresses
- Import GIS data
- Access demographic, parcel & traffic data layers
- Create premium movies
- Measure area of a polygon or circle
- Map multiple points at once
- Viewshed tool
- Map making tool
- Earth "Free" and Pro have now been combined into a single product, Earth Pro.
- Windows: Windows 7 is earliest version supported.
- Windows: new installs default to OpenGL mode.
- Mac: Mac OS 10.8 is earliest version supported.
- Mac: application is now 64-bit.
- Mac: antialiasing option is now available.
- High-resolution ("high-DPI", "Retina") display support.
- New Repair Tool to reset cache data, settings, and fix application startup issues.
- Updated Movie Maker tool with new video formats.
- Improved image saving, printing and movie making performance.
- Web Inspector tool available for KML balloons.
- HTML5 videos such as YouTube embeds work in placemark balloons.
- Updated and improved internal Web browser and security.
- Terrain imagery tiles missing in some locations.
- Tour audio recording and playback not working.
- Tours with recorded audio not correctly saved.
- Crash when loading large KML data files.
- Drag-and-drop files into application window not working.
- Can't open KMZ files from a path with ".kmz" in it.
- Skyscrapers cut off when saving high-resolution images.
- COM registration not performed by Windows installer.
- Some images embedded in KML don't load.
- Anisotropic filtering option has no effect.
- Startup Tips sometimes incorrectly positioned.
- Labels in Arabic were often cut off.
- "Share with Google+" feature not working.
- SSL client certificates not currently supported.
- Toolbar buttons, UI icons pixelated in high-DPI mode.
- Windows: high-DPI support isn't enabled until pixel scale is 200% or higher (use googleearth2x.bat to force high-DPI mode).