With WinISO, you can easily add, delete, rename, and extract file(s) within original image files. It can also burn ISO image file to CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc and mount ISO image files. Furthermore, it supports burning image files on-the-fly.
WinISO can process almost all CD/DVD/Blu-ray image files, including ISO and BIN/CUE. It has the ability to open an image file, display the file tree, and then run files within the image file. This is useful when viewing files, or running programs.
WinISO is a professional CD/DVD/Blu-ray image file utility tool that can:
- Make image file from CD/DVD/Blu-ray Driver
- Convert image files between ISO / BIN and other formats.
- Extract, edit, rename ISO files directly
- Burn ISO image file to CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
- Make bootable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
- Bridge and unbridge file systems
- Mount ISO image files
- Process almost all CD-ROM image file(s) including ISO and BIN.
- Ability to add/delete/rename/extract file(s) within image files.
- Convert image files to the standard ISO format.
- Ability to create ISO image file(s) from a CD-ROM.
- WinISO is the first software to edit BIN/ISO and almost all image file(s) directly!
- You can convert almost all image file formats, including BIN, and save it as a standard ISO format file.
- Supports almost all known CD-ROM image files, including some virtual CD-ROM container files.
- Select some files or directories, and then create the ISO based on these files.
- Ability to open an image file, display the file tree, then run files from within the image file. This can be handy to view files or run programs.
- Because of its file associations, you can simply double click an ISO file in Windows Explorer to open it.
- Very easy to use interface but powerful enough for an expert.
- Updated the Multi-language: French, Indonesian, Korean, Polish and Spanish.
- Added a new function: Adding mixed files and directories at a time.
- Added Multi-language: Korean and Chinese Traditional.
- Added the new mount module.
- Supported mounting ISO on 64-bit system.
- Added the Multi-folder selection.
- Updated the Multi-language: Arabic, French, Hungarian, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish and Spanish (Mexico).
- Fixed some bugs
Apps similar to WinISO 9
Working download link for AnyDVD HD which comes with same functionality as AnyDVD, but with additional features for full Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD support.
BurnAware is a family of full-featured and free burning software to easily create and burn CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs of all types as well as disc images.
Daemon Tools is a virtual cd/dvd-rom emulator.