As featured in:
qBittorrent is based on Qt4 toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar. qBittorrent is developed by volunteers on their spare time. If you like this piece of software, please make a donation and help it survive. Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS/2, FreeBSD).
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- Simultaneous search in most famous BitTorrent search sites
- Per-category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Movies)
- All Bittorrent extensions
- DHT, Peer Exchange, Full encryption, Magnet/BitComet URIs, ...
- Remote control through a Web user interface
- Nearly identical to the regular UI, all in Ajax
- Advanced control over trackers, peers and torrents
- Torrents queueing and prioritizing
- Torrent content selection and prioritizing
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available in ~25 languages (Unicode support)
- Torrent creation tool
- Advanced RSS support with download filters (inc. regex)
- Bandwidth scheduler
- IP Filtering (eMule and PeerGuardian compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- Sequential downloading (aka "Download in order")
- Available on most platforms: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS/2, FreeBSD
It contains various qbittorrent and libtorrent networking fixes. Now most issues with VPNs and SOCKS5 proxies should be fixed.
ATTENTION WINDOWS USERS: There's a "qBittorrent" app on the Windows Store which costs money. It isn't an official release nor it is coming from us. The person publicizing it doesn't have permission to use the qBittorrent name/logo.
- Bugfix: Fix sub-sorting of Transfer list (glassez)
- Bugfix: Fix wrong logic that disables "prevent sleeping" timer (Chocobo1)
- Bugfix: Set disk cache size for older libtorrent versions (NotTsunami)
- Bugfix: Sort locale language list (Chocobo1)
- Bugfix: Remove white outline around mascot.png (adem)
- Bugfix: Various fixes in configuring the chosen network interface and not leaking the IP (Raif Atef, an0n666)
- Bugfix: Save "resume data" when torrent storage is moved (glassez)
- Bugfix: Avoid holding encoded resume data in memory (Chocobo1)
- Bugfix: Fix date format for "Last seen complete" (Chocobo1)
- Bugfix: Remove deprecated strict super seeding mode from advanced settings (an0n666)
- Bugfix: Change default stop_tracker_timeout settings (an0n666)
- Bugfix: Convert the Log widget to use custom View/Model (jagannatharjun)
- Bugfix: Change default upload slot choking limits (an0n666)
- Bugfix: Don't uncheck Authentication checkbox when changing proxy type (thalieht)
- Bugfix: Reduce ambiguity for selecting tray icons (Chocobo1)
- WebUI: Fix unable to add multiple peers in WebUI (Sepro)
- WebUIFix UPnP lease duration get/set (NotTsunami)
- Search: Detect python3 executable on Windows (József Sallai)
Software similar to qBittorrent 8
Tribler is an open source BitTorrent-based p2p client that lets you find and share content like video, audio and pictures.
A powerful C++ BitTorrent Client.
Tixati is a peer-to-peer file sharing program that uses the popular BitTorrent protocol.
- Multiple OS