As featured in:
qBittorrent is based on Qt4 toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar. qBittorrent is developed by volunteers on their spare time. If you like this piece of software, please make a donation and help it survive. Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS/2, FreeBSD).
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- Simultaneous search in most famous BitTorrent search sites
- Per-category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Movies)
- All Bittorrent extensions
- DHT, Peer Exchange, Full encryption, Magnet/BitComet URIs, ...
- Remote control through a Web user interface
- Nearly identical to the regular UI, all in Ajax
- Advanced control over trackers, peers and torrents
- Torrents queueing and prioritizing
- Torrent content selection and prioritizing
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available in ~25 languages (Unicode support)
- Torrent creation tool
- Advanced RSS support with download filters (inc. regex)
- Bandwidth scheduler
- IP Filtering (eMule and PeerGuardian compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- Sequential downloading (aka "Download in order")
- Available on most platforms: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS/2, FreeBSD
- Bugfix: Fix filename validation on non-Windows OS (Chocobo1)
- Bugfix: ScanFolders/FileSystemWatcher now detect magnet files with case insensitivity in filename (Chocobo1)
- Bugfix: Fix failed seeding after creating a torrent and auto-adding it to the session (Chocobo1)
Apps similar to qBittorrent 8
A powerful C++ BitTorrent Client.
Tribler is an open source BitTorrent-based p2p client that lets you find and share content like video, audio and pictures.
Tixati is a peer-to-peer file sharing program that uses the popular BitTorrent protocol.
- Multiple OS