Simple tool for generating random passwords based on specified character set with customizable output format.
User can easily select groups of characters used for password like lower case letters, upper case letters, digits, specify custom character set and formatting of the password, check for uniqueness, eliminate similar characters and much more.
Application also supports command line execution, for unattended generation of passwords.
- Upgraded the build environment for an improved support of newer platforms and other optimizations.
- Added an option to insert random digit and symbol into word list based passwords.
- Fixed: Custom chars checkbox state was restored incorrectly in some cases.
- Load product registration code using a file drag and drop.
- Do not offer to create desktop shortcut in the installer.
- Added Turkish, Corsican, Italian and German language files.
- Updated Japanese, Dutch and Serbian language files.