The Dashboard includes tools for analysis of the disk (including the disk model, capacity, firmware version, and SMART attributes) and firmware updates.
Note: On Sept. 14, 2020. SanDisk SSD Dashboard is now known as Dashboard.
- Added options to disable background tasks per-drive
- Fix sector size calculation for Write Zeroes drive erase functions
- Support creating Linux toolkit on USB over 32GiB in size
- Enhanced integration with third-party software vendors
- Shifted some third-party dependency installation into the Dashboard application itself so that it only applies to devices which require those dependencies