The Dashboard includes tools for analysis of the disk (including the disk model, capacity, firmware version, and SMART attributes) and firmware updates.
Note: On Sept. 14, 2020. SanDisk SSD Dashboard is now known as Dashboard.
- Fixed rare crash on startup caused by Windows returning invalid strings from boot drive inquiry
- Force all erase options through the Linux embedded toolkit, which provides a more stable and feature-complete environment for drive erasure
- Enable Format on supported devices when the security state is Frozen
- Resolved an issue which caused a long load time after running Sanitize on some devices
- Resolved detection issues for P40 devices, and improved Dashboard's performance when they're attached to USB ports of older standards
- Resolved an issue for P50 devices which could cause stale data or an invalid LBA count to be shown
- Restricted Gaming Mode 2.0 file watcher to only support drives local to the system and adjusted behavior to only start Gaming Mode on the drive that launched the game
- Resolved issue where Gaming Mode 2.0 could be left in the wrong state until a game starts when set to AUTO and the system was rebooted
- Restricted volumes without assigned letters or names from being shown in Dashboard
- Improved messages relating to write cache settings and NVMe SMART data for better clarification
Software similar to SanDisk SSD Toolkit 7
Free software tool that helps optimize the performance of your Crucial SSD.
Optimize and Restore Performance of your SSD in Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
Everything you need to optimize your SSD drive on Windows 7 or 8.
- Windows 7, 8, 10
Control your SSD lifetime.
More similar downloads