It also allows you to configure actions for keyboard shortcuts, normal mice and the Apple Remote. In addition to this it has an iOS companion App (BTT Remote) which can also be configured to control your Mac the way you want.
BetterTouchTool includes many goodies, like window snapping or an integrated window switcher.
BetterTouchTool is the (absolutely free) software for your Mac (running Mac OS X 10.6 or greater). It has tons of features and allows you to completely customize the way you work with your Mac):
- Added "Set Display Brightness" action
- Added "Activate Previous App / Window", "Save Active Window" and "Restore Saved Active Window" actions.
- Added "Show Notification" action
- Fixed issue with existing "Frontmost windows side by side" actions
- Fixed little issue with mouse button chording using advanced trigger conditions.
- Maybe fixed an issue where custom Snap Areas might not show after sleep (not sure whether it's really fixed)
- Prepared Stream Deck + integration (not yet finsihed). Also first work on Loupedeck devices which will be added next.
- Migrated Weather Widgets from DarkSky to Weather
- Added "Activate Specific Window" action, which let's you activate a window by it's title.
- Fixed issue with SF Symbols on Stream Deck
- Added "Show / Hide Stream Deck Emulator action
- Tons of bugfixes