Simply choose a Live Linux Distribution, the ISO file, your Flash Drive and, Click Install. Upon completion, you should have a ready to run bootable USB Flash Drive with your select operating system installed. Other features include; Persistence (if available) – note that casper persistence will only work with fat16 or fat32 formatted drives.
- Update to support Quick Save Live, Norton Bootable Recovery Tool, and Hiren's Boot CD PE. Created Disk Cloning and Recovery Tools Category.
- Update to support Kodachi, and newer Kasperski Rescue Disk. Add new category for Anonymous Tor Browsers.
- Fix various broken links.
- Update to support Super Grub2 Disk, All In One-System Rescue Toolkit, Gecko Linux, Q4OS, and Medicat.
- Update to support PureOS, CentOS Installer, and Ubuntu Mini (Netboot Installer). Fix broken Debian, Lubuntu, and Xubuntu links.
- Correct broken Ubuntu and Linux Mint installer options when no format option is chosen.
- Add filesystem type to drivelist. Include message box to notify of NTFS filesystem requirement for Windows to Go option.
- Add Windows to Go VHD option. Added more info for syslinux warning. Added Diskpart NTFS format option.
- Quick fix to correct Show All ISOs font.
- Add Show All ISO option. Update Step 1,2,3 labels. Replace empty spaces in filename with dashes. Update to newer GRUB4DOS.
- Update Get Drives function to ignore system and network drives. Update to support ChaletOS, and Bunsenlabs.
- Update to support Cub Linux.
- Update to support Caine, Pentoo, Parrot Security OS, and Windows 10 Installer (untested).
- Update Links, remove discontinued projects.
- Update to support GRML 2014-11, CentOS 7, Runtime Live CD, and Clonezilla 2.4.2-10
- Update to support Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca. Update several broken links
- Update to support Ubuntu, Edubuntu, Kubuntu, Lubuntu, and Xubuntu 14.04.1 + 14.10, Linux Mint 17, and Debian Live 7.6
- Update to support Peach OSI