With Lansweeper it's easy to track and audit all your installed software, you can create powerful software inventory reports to find out which application is installed on which computer. Google unknown software and publishers right from the web interface and find out who is running software that's not up to date.
If you want to keep all software and operating systems licenses up to date it can be a time consuming work. With Lansweeper computer inventory it doesn't need to be...
The webinterface will tell you how many software versions are installed and how much licenses you are missing.
Every company needs policies to get a smooth running network. Compliance reporting and the dashboard can help you to make all kinds of asset management reports. Who doesn't have the latest version of our virus scanner, Who is missing the latest patch for our ERP solution. The only limit is your imagination...
Active directory integration
Lansweeper gathers all active directory user and computer details for your scanned machines. Create reports based on OU, integrate user pictures, Clean up your Active directory, ... Every windows computer logs errors into the Eventlog. Thanks to Lansweeper you can now consolidate all these errors and get an alert e-mail as soon as an important error occurs.
Lansweeper cannot only detect all hardware devices in your computers but with it's change tracking it can find out when a device was changed or removed. Not only does Lansweeper scans windows devices, it also gathers details about all other IP enabled devices on your network from the network discovery scan. (Linux, Printers, Routers, ...)
Every windows computer logs errors into the Eventlog. Thanks to Lansweeper you can now consolidate all these errors and get an alert e-mail as soon as an important error occurs.
- Changed: LAN-13093 Due to their reliance on the old SMB1 protocol, scanning targets of the type "Workgroup" are now marked as deprecated. It is advised to use other types of scanning, e.g. IP Range targets, to scan workgroup assets.
- Changed: LAN-13018 If the Lansweeper server has Internet access, extended display scanning now automatically retrieves more recent monitor data online when available, from a Lansweeper API
- Changed: LAN-13421 Removed the word "cloud" from LsAgent relay branding throughout the web console, to avoid confusion with the unrelated Lansweeper Cloud feature
- Fixed: LAN-13828 After updating to Lansweeper version 10.2.0.0, which includes a new UI, object reference errors can occur in the web console for certain users
- Fixed: LAN-13797 Enabling/disabling an Intune scanning target in the web console does not result in the target being functionally enabled/disabled
- Fixed: LAN-13766 Help desk ticket tabs are erroneously also displayed in the Calendar menu
- Fixed: LAN-13823 If the SQL LocalDB database server is updated as part of a Lansweeper update, this can in some cases cause a server reboot mid-update, leaving the Lansweeper installation non-functional until a scanning service reinstall
- Fixed: LAN-13743 The "min version" info listed in the auto-update section of an LsAgent group's Configuration tab fails to disregard non-Windows client installations that are not auto-updatable anyway
- Fixed: LAN-13731 Windows asset pages can show incorrect version info for printer drivers
Software similar to Lansweeper 3
PRTG Network Monitor is the powerful network monitoring solution from Paessler AG.
Inventory computers on a network in a few minutes with Total Network Inventory.
- Free to Try
Automatically collect all relevant data on all network devices and get detailed OS and devices statistics.
- Free to Try