Optimize Your Network and Avoid System Downtimes
Businesses increasingly rely on their networks to move data, provide communication, and enable basic operations. Performance loss or system outages can seriously impact the bottom line of your business. Continuous network and server monitoring enables you to find problems and resolve them before they become a serious threat to your business:
- Avoid bandwidth and server performance bottlenecks
- Deliver better quality of service to your users by being proactive
- Reduce costs by buying bandwidth and hardware based on actual load
- Increase profits by avoiding losses caused by undetected system failures
- Find peace of mind: As long as you do not hear from PRTG via email, SMS, pager, etc. you know everything is running fine and you have more time to take care of other important business.
Your Entire Network at a Glance
PRTG Network Monitor covers all aspects of network monitoring: up-/downtime monitoring, traffic and usage monitoring, SNMP, NetFlow, packet sniffing and many more, combined with concise reporting and analysis features – one clear and simple solution for your entire network.
Bandwidth and Network Usage Monitoring
PRTG Network Monitor runs 24/7 on a Windows-based machine within your network, recording network usage parameters. Recorded data is stored in a database for historic reports.
The easy to use web-based user interface allows to configure the devices and sensors that you want to monitor. You can create usage reports and provide colleagues and customers access to graphs and tables.
Apps similar to PRTG - Free Network Monitor 7
Powerful bandwidth meter, monitor and traffic controller, which measures, displays and controls all traffic.
- Free to Try
Monitor your network bandwidth directly from Windows.
DU Meter is an Internet usage monitor for your computer. It shows real-time graphs and can create reports and alerts based on your downloads and uploads.
- Free to Try