No more! Stop copy/pasting magnet links and uploading torrent files through a tedious webinterface. Electorrent is your new dekstop remote torrenting application. Remote control your NAS, VPS, seedbox - you name it.
- Connects to your favorite torrent client
- Handles the magnet link protocol when browsing websites
- Upload local torrent files by browsing your filesystem (Ctrl/Cmd+O)
- Drag-and-drop support for torrent files
- Paste magnet links directly from your clipboard (Ctrl/Cmd+I)
- Qick swap between multiple server configuration
- Native desktop notifications
- Fuzzy searching of torrents
- Easy one click installer using Squirrel framework
- Automatic updates straight from the GitHub repository
- Added screenshot of welcome screen
- Added screenshot of welcome screen11 months ago
- Fix file naming mistake22 days ago
- Sequential download option for qBittorrent / resolves #44a month ago
- Fixed type 'electron' should be 'Electorrent'6 months ago
- Windows file associations resolves #326 months ago
- Fix spelling mistakes5 days ago
- Fix animation on drag-n-drop files
Apps similar to Electorrent 3
The qBittorrent project aims to provide a Free Software alternative to µtorrent.
Free BitTorrent client written from scratch in C that aims to be as efficient as possible. Now available for Windows.
Unofficial Windows build of Transmission-Qt, in fact a fork of that project with some corrections, many additions to support the use on Windows better, and modifications to enhance usability.