It takes the beloved cast of classic DOOM enemies and weapons and blends them with old school 80s and 90s games like Contra and Metal Slug resulting in a fast paced pixelated carnage fest with a killer heavy metal soundtrack.
More than a sequel, miniDoom 2 is actually a remake of miniDoom 1 on steroids: Bigger, louder and more badass.
- 17 new levels and 2 new bosses for hours of fun (and frustration).
- 14 weapons spanning all Doom games and additional secret weapons.
- 40+ minutes of face-melting metal and spine-shivering ambient music, plus renditions of the classic “At Doom’s Gate” theme.
- Secrets, upgrades and mysterious artifacts to discover and unlock.
- Smooth and responsive controls that will make your skills the most important weapon to defeat the legions of hell.
- Colorful, funny and bloody artwork inspired on 80s and 90s games.
- 5 levels of difficulty and 4 game modes to fit every gamer, from the inexperienced rookie to the demon slaying hardcore gamer that has walked the planes for a million years.
Apps similar to miniDoom 2 4
Create your own city with this classic simulation game.
DOOM:ONE is a new look on the classic first episode of the original DooM. Imagine, a game full of surprises, new secrets, and one continuous, fluid DooM.
Wolfenstein 3D is an action first person shooter published in 1992 by Apogee Software.