Tweakeze (tweak-easy) is a software tool designed to watch (monitor) changes on Microsoft Windows file system and Registry database.
In order for any folders/files and/or Registry keys/values to be watched, a set of instructions called “Watcher” must be created. Watchers can be created using the “Creator” screen. Once a Watcher is created and saved to a “.twk” file, they are displayed in the “Watchers” Screen.
The application displays real-time status for a specific Watcher and allow users to manually fix the problem on-the-spot. Or by pressing the “Watch” button, Tweakeze is sent to the system tray and will start watching any checked Watcher in the “Watchers” screen. When watched items are changed by any means, the application will invoke pre-defined “Action(s)”.
These actions can trigger regular file/folder and Registry operations (i.e. delete, move, copy, set) or can run a script to capture changes and filter their execution or execute a completely different task.
All Active Script Languages installed on the machine (ie. VBScript, Jscript, PHP and etc) and also PowerShell scripting are currently supported. See Scripting Demo for reference.
- Added support to Exclude files in Creator screen
- Added support to specify Help for Options
- Added support to turn off User Account Control (UAC) warning
- Added support to control loading of Custom Watchers via Settings screen
- Improve security when loading system DLLs
- Bug fixes, performance and UI improvements