While you download, you should know...
- This download has been Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal technology.
- Our editors have curated a list of 5 alternatives to VMware Player, check them out.
- VMware Player has been downloaded 114,897 times so far.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
More about VMware Player
- Run any virtual machine. Run virtual machines created by VMware Workstation, GSX Server or ESX Server. VMware Player also supports Microsoft virtual machines and Symantec LiveState Recovery disk formats.
- Access host PC devices. Use host CD/DVD drives, network adapters, and plug-and-play USB devices.
- Copy and paste. Copy text and files between the virtual machine and the host PC.
- Drag and drop. Drag and drop files between a Windows host PC and a Windows virtual machine.
- Multiple networking options. Virtual machines can share or obtain new IP addresses or be isolated from the network and host.
- 32- and 64-bit host and guest operating system support. Run a wide variety of virtual machines containing 32- and 64-bit operating systems simultaneously on the same physical PC. Compatible 64-bit guest operating systems include select Microsoft Windows, Red Hat, SUSE, and FreeBSD distributions.
- Adjustable memory. Tune virtual machine memory for optimal performance.
- Configurable shutdown. Power down or suspend the virtual machine when closing VMware Player.
- Integrated Google Search. VMware Player includes Google search capabilities, fully integrated for conveniently searching the web without launching a browser.
What's NewNew Security Enhancement
- This release introduces new security enhancement by providing an improved encryption scheme (XTS instead of CBC) for maximum protection with a reduced performance overhead. Please see https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/93071 for more information.
- This release resolves CVE-2023-34044. For more information on these vulnerabilities and their impact on VMware products, see VMSA-2023-0022.
Control Virtual Machines using the VMRUN Commands Read more.
You may also be interested in...
VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware, targeted at server, desktop and embedded use.
- Windows, macOS, Linux
Software for developers and system administrators for software development, testing and deployment.
- Free to Try
- Windows, Linux
Create multiple virtual machines on any Intel or Apple M Series Mac.
- Free to Try