NetworkLatencyView is a simple tool for Windows that listens to the TCP connections on your system and calculates the network latency (in milliseconds) for every new TCP connection detected on your system. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- We have curated a list of 4 alternatives to NetworkLatencyView you can check out.
- NetworkLatencyView has been downloaded 3,341 times so far.
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about NetworkLatencyView
- This utility works on any version of Windows, starting from Windows 2000, and up to Windows 8. Both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported.
- In order to capture the TCP packets properly, you have to install one of the following capture drivers:
- WinPcap capture driver
- Network Monitor driver - version 3.4 or later.
- You can also try to use the 'Raw Socket' method without installing any capture driver. However, this method doesn't work in some systems, as well as the latency values detected by using this method are not very accurate.
- When using Network Monitor driver on 64-bit system, you must use the 64-bit version of NetworkLatencyView.*
You may also be interested in...
PRTG Network Monitor is the powerful network monitoring solution from Paessler AG.
Network Monitor II is a small but useful windows Gadget which shows important and interesting information about your Wired or Wireless Network and Internet connections.
Allows you to capture network traffic, view and analyze it.