While you download, you should know...
- This download has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal technology.
- Our editors have curated a list of 7 alternatives to Ventoy, check them out.
- Ventoy has been downloaded 52,580 times so far.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
More about Ventoy
With ventoy, you don't need to format the disk again and again, you just need to copy the iso file to the USB drive and boot it. You can copy many iso files at a time and ventoy will give you a boot menu to select them. Both Legacy BIOS and UEFI are supported in the same way. 420+ ISO files are tested. A "Ventoy Compatible" concept is introduced by ventoy, which can help to support any ISO file.
- 100% open source
- Simple to use
- Fast (limited only by the speed of copying iso file)
- Directly boot from iso file, no extraction needed
- Legacy + UEFI supported in the same way
- UEFI Secure Boot supported (1.0.07+)
- Persistence supported (1.0.11+)
- MBR and GPT partition style supported (1.0.15+)
- WIM files boot supported (Legacy + UEFI) (1.0.12+)
- Auto installation supported (1.0.09+)
- ISO files larger than 4GB supported
- Native boot menu style for Legacy & UEFI
- Most type of OS supported, 300+ iso files tested
- Not only boot but also complete installation process
- ISO files can be listed in List mode/TreeView mode Notes
- "Ventoy Compatible" concept
- Plugin Framework
- USB drive write-protected support
- USB normal use unaffected
- Data nondestructive during version upgrade
- No need to update Ventoy when a new distro is released
- Rollback Super-UEFIinSecureBoot-Disk to v3.3
- Support Fedora CoreOS (#1727)
- Fix a bug when rhel based distribution has an external kickstart file. (#1717)
- Fix a bug that VTOY_LINUX_REMOUNT option doesn't take effect in openSUSE. (#1729)
- Fix a bug that autosel option doesn't work (#1716)
- Fix a bug for Ventoy2Disk.gtk that reserved space can not contains digit 9. (#1753)
- Fix a bug that can not find repo when install Kylin V10SP2 Server.
- vtoyboot-1.0.24 release. Notes
- Update languages.json
- New ISO support (total 940+)
You may also be interested in...
One of the best tools to create bootable USB drives, the easy way. Works for Windows, Linux, DOS, UEFI and ARM.
YUMI lets you create a Multiboot USB Flash Drive containing multiple OS, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more.
Create, edit, extract, convert, compress, encrypt, split and mount CD/DVD image files.
- Free to Try