When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Learn more.
Black Friday 2014 has come and gone but don't put your wallet up just yet as another major shopping event kicks off this weekend. Amazon has taken Cyber Monday and stretched it out for a full eight days of deals that get under way Saturday, November 29.
In a press release on the matter, Amazon said new deals will be added as often as every 10 minutes with three Deals of the Day on Monday. They're also doing something new this year by offering Amazon mobile app shoppers exclusive Lightning Deals on Cyber Monday.
Some examples of upcoming electronics deals are listed below:
- Sony 40-inch 1080p LED TV, $298
- LG 49-inch Smart 4K Ultra HD LED TV, $999 plus 15% back in rewards (no signup required)
- Samsung 40-inch 1080p LED TV, $298
- 15% back in rewards on select LG Smart LED Premium TVs (no signup required)
- Up to $50 Amazon.com credit with purchase of SONOS wireless speakers
- $30 off select Bose headphones
- Kids Cameras at unbelievable prices
- Top-selling digital camera, $70 off
- Acer Chromebook at $149
- HP 110-430 Desktop + 2371d 23-inch Monitor Bundle – $299.99
- 25% off new iHome Bluetooth Executive Music Station
- 25% off new splash-proof Philips DOT Bluetooth speakers
- 3D printer under $400
Amazon's Appstore also has some deals for Android users. Today through tomorrow, Amazon is offering a Free App of the Day bundle that includes more than $115 worth of top paid apps free of charge.