When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Read our ethics statement.
The tech boom has created huge demand for IT experts, but you won't be able to get your foot in the door unless you've got a few certifications to back up your skills. Take advantage of significant markdowns on five MCSE courses designed to help you pass top IT certification exams.
From maintaining corporate network infrastructures to analyzing valuable business data, these courses will give you the skills to excel in the IT path you pursue.
- Access 5 comprehensive training modules 24/7
- Get a free Microsoft Cloud Computing Certification
- Install & configure Server 2012 including basic hardware & user permissions configuration
- Learn networking concepts including VPNs, Network Policy Server, & Network Access Protection
- Understand the benefits of using Network Load Balancing & failover clustering for maximum resource availability
- Perform successful server upgrades & migrations
- Plan, build, deploy, & manage virtual machines using System Center 2012
Save hundreds of dollars on each of these courses, designed to prepare you to ace MSCE's certification exams in server infrastructure, business intelligence, server messaging, data platform, and server SharePoint.
Whether you have ambitions of being a systems administrator or a Microsoft SQL expert, these courses will set you up for success. Each of these courses usually retails for $1,008, but you can get each one on sale for only $49.