TechSpot is looking to hire writers that are driven and self-motivated when it comes to computers, the internet, and technology in general. Being a regular reader of TechSpot is not a requirement but certainly a big plus. If you have a passion for technology and the necessary writing skills, give us a shout.
We have both full-time and freelance positions available for experienced writers and reporters, we're looking for at least two reporters to work on daily news coverage. If you're familiar with what we do, then you know we require profound understanding of technical matters and the ability to write about it with accuracy and authority.
Even if the job is not up your alley you can still help us by sharing this on social networks or directly with any friends or colleagues that may be a good fit.
- The news reporter position requires you to be active, posting news stories on a daily basis.
- Geographic location is not a constraint but native English skills are an imperative.
- This is a work from home (Batcave, Fortress of Solitude, etc.) type of position.
- Topics we usually cover on TechSpot include: PC hardware and software, internet services and applications, mobile devices, tech gadgets, and gaming.
- Creativity and a knack for picking timely and interesting topics is very important.
- Compensation is commensurate with article length, quality and experience.
Ready to apply?
If you are interested please fill out this form. We’ll follow up with the candidates best fit for the job. Thank you.