- Superb multi-threaded performance
- Unlocked ratio multiplier
- 1800X Performance at $100-$170 Less
- Broadwell-like IPC
- Gaming performance is not best suited for ultra-high refresh rates and trails Core i7-6800K and i7-7700K levels (outside of GPU-limited scenarios)
- Poorly optimized software ecosystem
AMD Ryzen 7 1700X 3.4GHz Socket AM4 pricing
|Current||$318||Nov 25, 2020|
|Highest*||$319||Jun 18, 2020|
|Lowest*||$209||May 29, 2020|
* Highest/Lowest price found on Amazon in the last 120 days.
* TechSpot is supported by its audience. We may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site.
NEW Price Alert: We'll send you an e-mail if the price drops to $