Is that mario guy still around?

NoTTaShoT

I use to have an account on here that was like Clezark or something. Forgot the info to log in so remade my account. Use to talk to a guy on here a lot that went by the name of Mario or close to it.

Does he still wonder around on here?

If so, hey!

Well the change of your information now makes this a whole different matter. We have gone from a name, to a picture or avatar! This complicates things in regards to the search, avatars are almost impossible to track down, due to the high level of TechSpot memberships. You might have to invest several hours a day tracking this person down.

Your best start to this journey would be the TechSpot member listing section......

https://www.techspot.com/vb/users/list/

Good luck..........

Well the change of your information now makes this a whole different matter. We have gone from a name, to a picture or avatar! This complicates things in regards to the search, avatars are almost impossible to track down, due to the high level of TechSpot memberships. You might have to invest several hours a day tracking this person down.

Your best start to this journey would be the TechSpot member listing section......

https://www.techspot.com/vb/users/list/

Good luck..........

If it helps I recall him having thousands of post and I think he's a mod :p

Well I think I've gone as far as I can go here. I've tried my best to help, but there is no way for me to break down the "members list" by Administrators or Moderators or Power Users, I'm just a regular member, trying to go through the members list with the tools I have, which are limited at best.

Maybe you can make a request to a Administrator or Moderator to help you find this member. They might have the tools to break the members list down to separating regular members and the "higher up's"!

I wish you luck! :)

View Forum Leaders at the bottom of the main forum page.

Broken down to:
Mods
Admins
Malware Helpers
Special People (registered ++)
Staff
Supermods

I've been here since 1999, I don't remember a mod named Mario, or one with a Mario avatar. Not to say there hasn't been one that I've forgotten, we've had several come and go over the years.

Indeed! you will soon have your own square ringed Saturn looking thing ....on the walk of ....uhhhh...nevermind.:haha:

Did I tell ya I'm itching to trial my new mail ordered and freshly delivered DIY arsonist enthusiast's flame thrower kit??? :haha:

You guys better watch out, NoTTaShoT will come in here and yell at you guys for taking the thread off topic :)

Back