Blue Screen STOP Error: Page_Fault_in_nonpaged Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am receiving a stop error when I leave the computer idle. and at times I receive the error when I am actively using the computer.

Here is the error I am receiving:

Page_Fault_in_nonpaged Area

0x00000050

With codes:

(0xE30D0000, 0x00000000, 0x804FB799, 0x00000001)

I have noticed that people upload their minidumps. Not sure where to find it.

An help would be appreciated. Thank you,

I have not installed or connected any new devices. I found the Minidumps. I have attached one. All appear to say the same thing.

NOTE: I opened a Minidump and here is the last part of it.

* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 10000050, {e2b1f000, 0, 804fb799, 1}

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : vdo_29dd-6901.sys ( vdo_29dd_6901+99b )

I Searched for the .sys file but could not find anything

Okay then one of your drivers is faulty. Look under the event viewer that's in the control panel under adminstration tools. Look at system and application for red with white x . Open one up and post what it reads..

Here are the errors in:

Application:

Source: PerfNet
Description: Unable to open the Server service. Server performance data will not be returned. Error code returned is in data DWORD 0.

THe Following occurs more often in Application:
Source: WmiAdapter
Description: Open of service failed.

SYSTEM:

Source: Service Control Manager
Description: The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
cdudf_xp

Source: System Error
Description: Error code 10000050, parameter1 e3a9e000, parameter2 00000000, parameter3 804fb799, parameter4 00000001.

This one has occured prior to the Blue Screen:
Source: MSFWDrv
Description: The description for Event ID ( 9 ) in Source ( MSFWDrv ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: .

Thanks

Vdo_29dd-6901.sys is most likely an infection. I've seen it twice before but have yet to receive a reply from either. You can find one HERE. I suggest you go HERE.

BugCheck 10000050, {e2b1f000, 0, 804fb799, 1}
Probably caused by : vdo_29dd-6901.sys ( vdo_29dd_6901+99b )
Image name: vdo_29dd-6901.sys Timestamp: Sat Jul 14 16:59:07 2007 (4698905B)

I just downloaded the AVG Free virus scanner and I installed the AVG 7.5 Firewall and Spyware sweeper.

On the last reboot as the computer was loading it found the trojan horse installer Vdo... I removed it. We will see if I get the blue screen.

It was in Windows/System32. However Before removing it the search feature in windows and my manually opening the folder could not find the file. I even looked at hidden files.

Very interesting. Hopefully This works. I will keep you all posted. Thank you for your support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back