Need mikomi webcam driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultiweap

Hi everyone,

I got a mikomi webcam driver with a friend but he did not give me the cd for the driver and I don't know what webcam it is. It is written only Mikomi on it.

Also I already try to search on ming jong website but nothing and would like to know how could I found the driver for that unknown mikomi webcam???

Hope someone will be able to help
Thanks in advance for any help
amagnien

As I mentioned on my previous I have already checked on that site but no results. I would like to know if there is another way to get that driver and to determine what webcam i'm using.

Thanks a lot for the program you send me... It help me determine what I have connected on my USB...

But the problem is that Vender Name and Device Description I saw that the product is Sonix but on the webcam it is written Mikomi. Thats a little annoying but I already heard that Sonix make drivers for Mikomi too.

Here is what is written on the program on USB Bus:

Sonix Product: 0C45:608F / V1.10 Full / 500 / USB Composite Device
Sonix Product: 0C45:608F:01 / Audio Control / Instance 1
Sonix Product: 0C45:608F:02 / Audio Stream / Instance 2

I don't understand it well but where should I search for the drivers then as I already search on google but no results.

Thanks a lot for your help...

Thanks for the link but I do what you asked me to do but it don't work...

That's very annoying as I want to make video call with my family abroad but the webcam isn't working

And you also clicked 'Drivers' - if that is what you wanted?

Edit - again -you have to click on the little 'bar code' at the right of the line for your drivers.

I checked the drivers box too... I also click on the bar code and the right of the Driver and I downloaded it but when install it send a error message:

Sorry, you have no video capture hardware

But my webcam is well connected and in device manager I can even see it. I don't know what to do and I need that webcam to work. That's very annoying

Have you tried to click on the webcam in Device manager and update the driver and point the update to the folder with the downloaded drivers?

Yes I tried for that but in vain I don't found where the files are installed...

You have an idea of where is could have been installed?

If you download the drivers to a Desktop folder you make called, say, CAMDRIVERS, then open that folder and install and tell it to install to that same folder, then you know where they are.

Sorry I don't understand it well. Also the file that I downloaded is an '.exe' extension file and it don't ask me where would I want it to be install but did it automatically without showing where it is going...

There is a problem during the installation. I tried to find the file it could not execute but don't find it.

It is a zip - did you unzip it?

Yes I unzip it and when I install I give me the error that I could not execute a file in Windows folder.

Also Kimsland the link you give me mention for SN9C102 (Phase out) is only for a Camera which main function is Video but mind has Video and Mic inside. So do you think it is the same driver or another one...

I'd try them
Actually CCT'S link was a hard to find one (well done on that, not sure how he got it, here we go just searched! Anyway, good find)

Normally once the camera (and mic) is connected, just go to Start->Run-> devmgmt.msc

Then locate the camera device, right click on it, Update driver, not at this time, select manual place to search, and point it to the extracted driver from CCT (WinXp)

Ok if you pointed it to the extracted Xp folder (with the camera drivers from CCT) then those drivers are highly likely not the right ones.

Now a few hours ago you said what about the home site link (I supplied)
Yes download the first one (whichever) Extract it (note: some don't actually unzip)
Then go back to Device Manager and do the same thing as above.
By the way "exe" and "msi" programs run and install automatically (if they are the right files)

So start downloading (or just download them all, if you like !)

Please reply back, with which one worked on your Windows Xp computer

Start -> Run -> devmgmt.msc

Locate the camera device and remove it.

Then try updating the camera software package (all of them!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back