Newcomer Welcome & Hello

uncleel

:wave: Newcomer Welcome & Hello :wave:

Here are some tips for a more pleasurable 3DS experience.
Please Read FAQ's so you have an idea of how the Forum operates.
Please enable Private Messages & allow administrators to send you email.
Please ask your Forum Leaders for help, if the need arises.
  • Considering the International makeup of the forum, please use intelligible grammar than can be understood by all.
  • Parents & youths (under 13 yrs. old regularly visit the boards. Please act accordingly
    The boards are monitored & TOS is enforced.
  • For objectionable or problem posts, report this post to a moderator or PM a mod directly.
  • Please post in the correct forum, & please Do Not Double Post.
  • Please try to use a specific question on the Subject Line.
  • This will archive your subject for later searches/retrieval
  • Subject lines like "Help me" or "I have a question" & other pleas of desperation are not useful in a help forum.
  • Learn to use the Search Feature extensively for information & in answering questions. There are many Redundant Topics. Most popular subjects are currently being discussed, or similar questions/problems have been answered. There also might be a good link that was previously mentioned in answering your question/problem.

Please read the 3DS homepage www.TechSpot.com & please visit our sponsors.
Feel free to quote the articles, guides, reviews & links.
Enjoy! :)
Terms Of Service
(vB short version)
3D Spotlight OpenBoards Rules
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please press the Agree button at the end of the page. Note: By pressing the button you declare that you are over the age of 13. If you are 13 or under, please use this registration form.

Although the administrators and moderators of 3D Spotlight OpenBoards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of 3D Spotlight OpenBoards or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of 3D Spotlight OpenBoards have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Terms Of Service
(long version)
Rules, Policies, and Disclaimers
We have implemented a series of rules and regulations stated below for board users. These rules and regulations stipulate the code of conduct a user should adopt in the usage of this public bulletin board. Read the rules stated below first. If you agree to abide by this code of conduct, hit the "Agree" button to continue with your registration. Failing that, you can opt out of registration by hitting the "Cancel" button.
This is a publicly acessible bulletin board and as such, there are some issues pertaining to its use. Like many public forums or chat facilities such as the IRC, this bulletin board moves in rapidly in accordance to the posts of its users. These posts occur real-time and its users span countries and continents. It is hence almost impossible for the moderators and hosts of this board to review all posts and confirm the credibility of their contents. Though we at 3D Spotlight Forums are committed to the development of the board and the sensitivities of all who post here, please understand that we do not have the resources to actively police or monitor the contents of the forums. Responsibility for the messages posted is also not bourne by us. Each message posted express the the explicit views of its author and in no way reflects the views of this bulletin board or its hosts. Take note that we do not vouch for the accuracy and credibility of a user's post. However, any user who believes that a post is objectionable or offensive is encouraged to contact us via email for a prompt resolution of the issue. Forum leaders such as Administrators and Moderators are entrusted with the ability and responsiblity of removing objectionable posts. Warnings may also be sent out to the offending party or parties involved.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.

Although this BB does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at this BB reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this BB, 3D Spotlight Forums, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

We at this BB also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this BB.

haha, i'm likin the new forum software, glad to see that you three have made it. Wonder where people like Phantasm are....

for old time's sake

3DS forum without a 'welcome and hello' from Unc, wouldn't be 3DS at all.

Btw, Phantasm, I prefered your old signature pic. This is like motion..less... the old one was cooler (imho).

Re: for old time's sake

Originally posted by ToRN

Btw, Phantasm, I prefered your old signature pic. This is like motion..less... the old one was cooler (imho).

Same here :).

ss1.

Don't give in to hate, that leads to the dark side

which is cooler??

darthvsluke.gif

darthdance.gif

duel.gif

????

in those 3, the 2nd. (very hilarious :D )
but the 3rd one is very nice too (if you want a more serious looking one)
that darth vader head you had a while ago on this forum was nice.
but ultimately, i like the very 1st one (that i saw).

I think all three are great.

Phantasm...how long did you wait in line for Episode I tickets?

And how many Star Wars quotes do you have? I think you'll eventually run out of reply subject headers :p

This is only my second post. but ..Welcome Matrix!
nice looking forums. the colours fit in well with each other, good job:grinthumb

Hello to everyone...I have been here for a few weeks and I have to tell you that this is one of the most helpful forums that I have ever been involved in. Keep checking everything out and ask lots of questions...there is always some friendly help out there.

Welcome Phat - I think you will find this a friendly community and also very knowledgeable.

We have a PHATMAN5050 here as well.... one time we also had a PHATMAN.

Wow..a long spiel?

.......but thanks, and as a new member looking forward to participating when I at last gain an original thought..:):blush:

Originally posted by FlyingHat
Hrm. I'll put out a simple greeting: w0rd.
...Wow, that made me feel special.
WHEEE.

That's because you are special...everyone here at Techspot is special. Isn't that special?????????????????????????:eek:

Wow...been a little while since I have posted anything here. Need to get on the boards more often...busy at work and with my family. Does Techspot ever offer any contests?...something to get the boards jump-started??? Think about it....:grinthumb

hi I'm not actually new, but didn't have time to post for months, so i suppose this place seems new to me. :)

Originally posted by GeForce
hi I'm not actually new, but didn't have time to post for months, so i suppose this place seems new to me. :)
Welcome - glad to have you aboard.
What brings you here?

SNGX1275 - Mod here. :)

Back