DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've been getting a few BSOD's with this in them:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

***STOP: 0x000000D1 (0x00000000, 0x00000007, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

any help would be appreciated muchly :) I've attached the Minidumps

Attachments

• Minidump-part2.zip
    85.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Minidump-part4.zip
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
Your minidumps are quite old, with the latest dump being from 3/10/05.

Your minidumps are crashing with lots of different errors.

First go HERE and follow the instructions for testing your ram, and running a disk check.

Once you have done that, please let us know the results, and post your 5 or 6 latest minidumps.

Regards Howard :) :)

thats odd... it did a BSOD thing twice this morning, and those were all the minidumps in the c:\windows\minidump folder so i don't have any newer ones sorry. Is it supposed to do a Minidump log each time it does a BSOD?

i'm just about to go to TAFE (college, whatever you feel like calling it :p) so i'll do that thing this afternoon and get back to you. thanks for the quick reply too :)

it seems to be working now. I think the Video Card wasn't seated properly, plus i cleared a bucketload of dust out of the CPU's heat sync, and re-sorted all my power cables. It normally did the BSOD's or system crashes during games (most notably, GW) Guild Wars would crash after anywhere from 2 minutes to 45 minutes. So far its been running for 2 hours with no problem

Anything happens, i'll post back in here :p thanks for the instructions list too, helped me out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back