help finding faulty driver in bsod

Status
Not open for further replies.

lar282

hi
Can somebody help me find whats causing the bsod? I finally gave up a few days ago thinking it was software related, but reinstalled OS completely and getting it even if it is a fresh system. removed 2 memory stick at a time, thinking its memeory fault, ran MS memory test without problem and I still get random bsod:s. I get it even if the computer is idle! The bsod doesn't look the same (to me!!) and I was hoping somebody could help me out.

attatching 2 outputs from bsod and a PSTAT.exe output as well hoping u guys can help me track down the problem..

Regards

//Lasse

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

If that doesn`t help. Zip 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps together, and attach them here.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

I posted 2 of the minidumps(the text output of them with analyze -v), I thought that was enough. Yes I did actually read that post. Hope I dind't miss anyting.Do u still want 6 of the dumps? Maybe its enough with 2 or did u look at them already?

regards

//Lasse

lar282 said:
I guess I have to wait for 4 more BSOD:s then.

I`m afraid so.

The reason we require 5 or 6 is because it`s very difficult to make any kind of diagnosis for only 1 or 2.

Regards Howard :)

more dumps

added more dumps, hope its enough

tested all memory modules one by one. byuing new motherboard today!! if nobody can prove driver fault. really need help here

Hi lar272,

One minidump has 60861 memory corruption. It is the sign of faulty paging space. Re-alloacte a paging space may resolve the blue screen problem.

BugCheck A, {9589ffff, 2, 1, 806ffa8e}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

60861 errors : !nt (804e4914-80689c3d)

MODULE_NAME: memory_corruption
IMAGE_NAME: memory_corruption
FOLLOWUP_NAME: memory_corruption
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0
MEMORY_CORRUPTOR: LARGE
STACK_COMMAND: .trap ffffffffb46dec9c ; kb
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_LARGE
BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_LARGE

Two minidumps are crashed at IRQL x'1c' which is timer IRQL. This is the sign of faulty RAM or CPU. One minidump is crashed at IRQL 1 which is the sign of faulty ram. Two minidumps are crashed with IRQL x'ff' which is the sign of faulty ram or mis-installed device driver. One minidump is crashed at KeAcquireQueuedSpinLock and it maybe the sign of overheat or faulty PSU.

Thanks for the help...

The wierd thing is that I already switched the PSU, replaced it with a bigger bran new one.

I also ran one memory module at a time (got 4) and the bsod:s where still there. I also tried a 512Mb mdule I had laying around(yes correct type)

CPU temp is at 26C idle and 30C at load

So I kind of rule out memory and psu, that leaves motherboard and CPU, but the dumps look wierd, like it is more than one thing faulty.

wat would u guys do if u were me???
1/new computer
2/ new motherboard
3/ new cpu?

//Lasse

more dumps

cpc2004 said:
Hi,

Run chkdsk /r and re-allocate the paging space. If it doesn't work, replace the ram.

chkdsk was the first thing I did. plus the fact I reformated the drive when installing the os a few days ago!

I actually did move the pagefile.I now got one on system(200Mg) and one on d drive

I did try different RAM. Like I said I had a 512Mb laying around and tried that still same thing.

wierd.more dumps included

//Lasse

Attachments

• dreambox.zip
    82.8 KB · Views: 5
Your windows is crashed at timer routine which is hardware problem. Do you have any update of your problem.

Mini020506-02.dmp BugCheck 1000000A, {805d8880, 1c, 1, 804e250d}
Probably caused by : d347bus.sys ( d347bus+d7ac )

Mini020506-03.dmp BugCheck 1000000A, {16, 1c, 0, 804e1745}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiWaitTest+30 )

Mini020506-06.dmp BugCheck 10000050, {ecbcad4c, 1, 804dd99b, 3}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiFastCallEntry+f8 )

Mini020506-07.dmp BugCheck 1000000A, {805d8800, 1c, 1, 804e250d}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KeAcquireQueuedSpinLockAtDpcLevel+5 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back