BSOD

I have been having BSOD errors for the last 3 months or so . first problem was memory mangment after upgrading my ram, I ended up runining memtest and replacing the bad stick, while I was waiting for a new stick I ran only 4gig ram and my pc had no bsod for 2 full weeks. after getting the new ram my pc worked fine for 2 days then new BSOD this time with page fault in nonpaged area errors. it happned while trying to install Utorrent. I didnt think much of it at that time, but it kept hapning each 2/3 days. I contacted microsoft support and they susspected ANOTHER RAM issue. I ran memtest and no errors were found. then I started using BlueScreenView as well as whocrashed. and by googling the causes that BSV showed I susspected that my hard drive was going bad. so I ran Seatools for windows and it failed the first short test but then passed everysingle test I did which made it even more diffcult to understand if the hard drive was 100% the problem. I then contacted Seagate support and they informed me that my hard drive was going bad. and asked me to preform Seatools for DOS which also passed without errors. heard back from support and thay said this : As the issue still persists even after the drive passed the SeaTools tests, we conclude that the issue might be due to any mechanical failure..

"Might" is the main thing thats stopping me from going on and buying a new harddrive. . also I ran Gsmartcontrol and right before the short test was done I had bsod . however after retrying the test for 20 times it passed without anyproblems! I am really running out of ideas and this is my last resort. iam attatching th .rar file with 15 dumps

Use a ZIP utility like the one that comes with Windows or any other one that you like.

The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.

New folder (3).rar
No idea why it is not letting me! ill just link the post to another forum where I uploaded it. if im not allowed please tell me and ill try to upload it one more time

Back