Looking for filseclab firewall opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That leak test thing seems to only concern application control, which is not really the main function of a firewall.

Hell, if you have malicious software on your computer, then you had better be scrambling to get rid of instead of trusting your firewall to magically protect you..

Well I guess that much is true - but surely (especially on a network) outbound application filtering is somewhat advantageous as a sort of second line of defence, even if it isn't a firewalls central role?

I'm not particularly an expert in that sense, hence the reason I'm asking for a opinions rather than testing it myself :)

Overlooking the obvious?
Registrant:
zhu yanhui *********@tom.com +86.013520600744
Zhu Yanhui"
10-2-402YAYUANXIAOQU HANCUNHE FANGSHAN DIST. BEIJING CHINA
Beijing,Beijing,CN 102423""

On the website itself:
GOOD NEWS !! Did you know, the Source Code of Filseclab Personal Firewall Standard Edition is for sale, if you are interested in it, you may view here !!
Really trustworthy, Spike, you should get that immediately! Must be the deal of the month!

lol. Yes - missing the obvious lol

As I said, I did look for reviews. I even looked it up on the wilders security forum. Everything seemed to be saying it was great, but I just didn't trust what I was reading 100% for some reason. What was being said seemed almost too good to be true at times.

While I missed the obvious there, I guess my intuition was right.

Cheers RBS. You're a star as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back