Cure For Trojan Lop.as !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikedude456

yes ive finally found it :D
after days of searching i realised that there was a program which detected the virus
its called spysweeper and its webroot software
i have simply run a scan but will most probably by the software as it is brilliant for detecting and blocking any spyware or viruses
i recommend you do the same and i am thouroughly pleased that i have finally found an application which the virus does not fool
regards
mike
:D

I have lop.as and ran the free spysweeper after updating it and it didn't pick up my trojan. I am going to try it again in a bit.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Damn, I was afraid of that.

Please open a new thread in this forum, after doing the following. That`s because, you may be infected with more than just the lop.AS critter.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above you decide you want to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into your new thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Thanks for the tip,after clearing everything but this up,finally got the thing killed.

I believe spysweeper identified it as Trojan-Backdoor-us15info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back