temp2.exe error keeps on popping out

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is likely a badware installation... temp2.exe is usually referring to the irc.momma worm.
See the posts on this forum for removal of infestations. They are excellent advice.

Currently, the most common cause of the temp2.exe error is the worm infestation. There could be others.
Run antivirus and antispyware scans... AVG, Panda, Trend Micro, Computer Associates EZ Armor, Symantec all have free scans. This will help you rule out the worm, or tell you how to fix it.
What you appear to have is the irc.momma worm... and a good, updated security software should be able to remove it... although don't count on Norton or McAfee to do so.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of ragxyz only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

copy.exe host.exe temp1.exe temp2.exe ........

hi
it is w32.Perlgova.*
you can fix virus by using this tool:
http://www.morx.org/fixperl.exe

fix for:

Perlovga.A,Trojan (CA eTrust)
TROJ_PERLOVGA.A (Trend Micro)
Virus.Win32.Perlovga.a (Kaspersky)
W32/Perlovga.A (Fortinet)
W32/Zafi.G@mm
Win32.Zafi.E
WORM_ZAFI.E (Trend Micro)

good luck

Fix Perl Can't Donwload

Hello nsimou,

I got already your information regarding this kind of virus, But i ca't download the FIXPERL .EXE can you help me on this otherwise can you send to me this file in my email
Many thanks and have a prosperous happy new year 2008 to all

Rey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back