Google Earth 7.1.3
View exotic locales like Maui and Paris as well as points of interest such as local restaurants, hospitals, schools, and more.
Want to know more about a specific location? Dive right in -- Google Earth combines satellite imagery, maps and the power of Google Search to put the world's geographic information at your fingertips.
Here are some key features of "Google Earth":
- Fly from sace to your neighborhood. Type in an address and zoom right in.
- Search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions.
- Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings.
- Save and share your searches and favorites. Even add your own annotations.
- The “Enable Controller” option in user preferences is now turned off by default. This prevents red directional arrows from displaying as a result of uncalibrated joysticks and other controllers being connected to Earth at startup.
- For enhanced security, “Use HTTPS for Google connections” is now toggled on by default.
- We fixed a bug whereby the cache size rose above user-specified limits.
- We fixed a crash resulting from searching on some Windows machines.
- We updated the LEAP API to version 1.08.
- We reduced LEAP controller sensitivity to user hand motions. This enables a smoother flight and greater control over your flight path when using a LEAP.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: