Attribute Manager 4.70
This tool lets you change file and folder attributes quickly and easily.
Ever need to change attributes (date and time of their creation etc.) of files and folders? Quickly? As you know, with Windows it's tedious and slow. Not so with Attribute Manager! Attribute Manager allows you to change Read-Only, Hidden, System and Archive attributes. You can change the date and time of creation, last access, last modification of files and folders. Attribute Manager uses templates that allow you to configure changes and apply them to an unlimited number of files and folders. The program is easy to use and supports a multi-lingual user interface.
The basics: your computer stores information in files, files are organized into folders and subfolders, making file system structure. When we are speaking about more than one file, information is stored not only inside files, but also filenames and folders organization ARE information. And sometimes, even more important information is stored in file attributes: For example, file creation and change dates are useful for time-related organization, and attributes like read-only or hidden or system even change file appearance and behavior.
You can change all the known attributes of files, such as: Read-only, Archive, Hidden, System, Indexed, Compressed, Encrypted, Temporary, Sparse file, Offline. Note, that changing the attribute Compressed for large files can take a long time. You can also change the date and time the file was created, the date of change and the date of last access. You can just replace the date to another, or to increase or decrease the date by some number of days, hours and minutes.
- Change all the known attributes of files.
- Batch change for the attributes, date and time.
- Increase or decrease date and time.
- Partial modification date / time.
- Processing a large number of files and folders.
- Processing subfolders.
- System of reusable templates.
- File manager, as well as in Windows Explorer.
- Detailed manual with examples.
- Intuitive program interface.
- File list flicking after the attributes changing has been removed.
- Saving list positioning after the attributes changing.
- Saving file selection after the attributes changing.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: