Notebook Hardware Control 2.0
The latest version of Notebook Hardware Control formerly Centrino Hardware Control.
Easily control the hardware components of your Notebook. Notebook Hardware Control helps you to:
- prolong the battery lifetime and cool down the system with CPU Voltage Control and ATI Clock Control.
- full processor speed control with custom dynamic switching and CPU Speed Control (CPU policy)
- monitor the battery charge level and system temperature.
- control and monitor the Hard Drive with S.M.A.R.T management, acoustic & advanced power management and Hard Drive temperature monitoring.
- reduce noise with Notebook FAN Control.
Info: Notebook Hardware Control works on all Notebooks with Intel CPU's. Some features are only available on newer PentiumM CPU's (Centrino).
Notebook Hardware Control
- Just download the Zip file, extract all files and then run chc.exe.
- Remove any old version of CHC before you install the new BETA.
- CHC needs the Microsoft's .NET Framework, don't forget to install it first.
- renamed Centrino Hardware Control (CHC) to Notebook Hardware Control (NHC)
- NHC start and run faster with the new Microsoft's .NET Framework Version 2.0 Beta 2 or newer
- add the Professional Edition in Notebook Hardware Control
- add the possibility to run NHC as service. If NHC runs as service, it starts earlier on windows
- boot and will be available on all user accounts without limitations.
- add multiple user profiles. Now you can change all NHC settings with one mouse click.
- add the possibility to set different profiles on AC line operation and battery operation.
- add the possibility to switch only between max. and min. Multiplier in the CPU Speed section.
- add support for all new Pentium M CPU's (also all new low voltage Pentium M)
- add default pre-configuration in the CPU Voltage section.
- add the possibility to hide the default windows battery Icon on battery operation.
- add new battery detection if NHC is running (battery check).
- add CPU and Hard Disk temperature waring and system shutdown temperature.
- add multiplie Hard Disk support and expand the Hard Disk detection and support in NHC.
- add the possibility to show the temperature in Fahrenheit F°.
- add FAN control compatibility for some newer Notebooks.
- add Hardware Information section.
- add Nullsoft Scriptable Install System Installer.
- add new licence agreement.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: