PSPad editor is freeware programmer editor.
PSPad editor is freeware programmer editor, usable for people who:
- work with various programming environments
- like highlighted syntax in code
- need a small tool with simple controls and the capabilities of a mighty code editor
- looking for a tool to work with plain text
- want to save money and still have the functionality of professional products
Why PSPad ?
- do you work with various programming environments ?
- do you like highlighted syntax in code ?
- do you need a small tool with simple controls and the capabilities of a mighty code editor ?
- are you looking for a tool to work with plain text ?
- do you want to save money and still have the functionality of professional products ?
- then PSPad is for you.
- work with projects
- work on several documents at the same time (MDI)
- Save desktop session to later reopen all open files
- FTP client - you can edit files directly from the web
- macro recorder to record, save and load macros
- search and replace in files
- text difference with color-coded differences highlighted
- templates (HTML tags, scripts, code templates...)
- installation contains templates for HTML, PHP, Pascal, JScript, VBScript, MySQL, MS-Dos, Perl,...
- syntax highlighting auto set by file type
- user-defined highlighters for exotic environments
- auto correction
- intelligent internal HTML preview using IE and Mozilla
- full HEX editor
- call external programs, different for each environment
- external compiler with catch command output, log window, log parser for each environment for "IDE" effect
- color syntax highlight printing and print preview
- integrated TiDy library for formatting and checking HTML code, conversion to CSS, XML, XHTML
- integrated free version of top CSS editor TopStyle Lite
- export with highlight to RTF, HTML, TeX format into file or clipboard
- column block select, bookmarks, line numbers, ...
- reformat and compress HTML code, tags char case change
- line sorting with ability to sort on defined column, with option to drop duplicates
- ASCII chart with HTML entities
- Code explorer for Pascal, INI, HTML, XML, PHP, and more in future
- spell checker
- internal web browser with APACHE support
- matching bracket highlighting
Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.