Create your own graphical user interface (GUI) that you can apply to Windows.
SkinStudio allows anyone to create or modify skins which can then be applied using WindowBlinds. SkinStudio was completely redesigned to allow new users to have an easier experience making skins, while allowing experienced skinners the have the advanced options they need.
* Mini previews on Welcome screen
* “How do I?” Feature describes frequently asked questions
* New edit mode called tree mode
* Maximize edit window for bigger previews, view more layers at once and more!
* Layer editing now supported!
* Text descriptions of various Vista fonts
* Skin name in title bar
* New close button for skin in UI
SkinStudio is available stand-alone or as part of the Object Desktop suite.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: