AudioGrail (Formerly K-MP3) is the Swiss army knife for everything that is related to audio files (MP3, MPC, OGG...). It can very easily rename and tag (tag: info such as artist name, album, track title) your files automatically. It can also analyze quality, organize files on your system, create a "magic folder" for easier audio collection browsing, ...
* Supports : MP3, OGG, MPC, APE, AAC, FLAC and WavPack files.
* Automatically Albums Renaming & Tagging (ID3Tag V1 & V2 tags, Vorbis (Ogg) comments and APEv2 tags are supported) Powered by FreeDB.
* One-by-one tag editor with queue (for multiple files edition).
* Audio files To Audio CD burning capabilities.
* Files Names Normalizer (Case Standardization...)
* Tags Normalizer (Case Standardization...)
* Mass Tags Remover
* Files Organizer (Mass Tag To Name / Move To Folder)
* Duplicate Files Finder
* Playlist Creator & Analyzer (Supported Formats : m3u, pls, xpl)
* Files Lister (Supported Formats : Raw listing, Coma Separated Values, SQL, XML)
* Incomplete Tags Finder.
* Quality Analyser.
* Internationalization support.
* ... And much more