- Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
- Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
- Share any file with your contacts
- Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
- Make any file available offline so you can access them even when you don't have an Internet connection
- Manage files on the go
- Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
- Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
- Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
- View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
- View your PDFs, Office documents and more
- Upload and convert files to the Google Docs format
- Take a photo of printed text and convert it to Google Docs format
- Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
- Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
- Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
- New 1x1 widget for faster document scanning
- Support for animated GIFs
- Bug fixes
Apps similar to Google Drive for Android 3
Dropbox is the easiest way to store, sync and share your files online and between multiple computers.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your life.
SpiderOak provides an easy, secure and consolidated free online backup, sync, sharing, access & storage solution. 100% private online backup, sync and sharing. Instantly retrieve files from any device, anywhere.