Slide Show Pilot 1.60
The program creates slide shows and screensavers, supports 30
Slide Show Pilot enables you to make slide shows and screensavers simply by dragging and dropping images. Program's toolkit has over 30 transition effects and sound adding/synchronizing capabilities. The program allows you to add captions for images, create web galleries and albums
from several slide shows. You can save your slide show as a standalone executable (.exe) file for e-mailing or recording to CD.
- Added Word Wrap option for captions in the Settings window | Slide tab;
- OGG/Vorbis audio support.
- Now the program can use EXIF & IPTC tags in the slide captions.
- An ability to copy/paste slides has been added.
- Many functions have been improved.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: