RollBack RxT Pro - Go Back Minutes, Hours, even Months... Easily Roll Back PC's
Go Back Minutes, Hours, Days even Months... Easily Roll Back PC Problems.
RollBack RxT Pro - is an industry leading PC protection utility. It represents an advancement in technology that has never before been available in protecting computers from viruses, users or system problems.
RollBack Rx allows computer users, regardless their skill levels, to easily and quickly repair their computer problems in seconds. Empowering both users and enterprise IT support personnel to achieve tremendous savings of time and money on maintaining their computers.
Its cutting edge technology is what make RollBack RxT the industry leader. It's the only solution available today that allows users to recover system and data up-to-the-minute of a system crash.
Based on a patent pending technology, RollBack RxT only takes 0.07% of total hard disk space and allows users to create up to 60,000 snapshots. RollBack Rx helps users to significantly reduce hours of trouble shooting, repairing and restoring time to seconds, not minutes. This speed is regardless of the complexity of the problems or volume of information stored. It can restore any size hard disks in seconds.
- Windows 8 compatibility.
- Supports UEFI BIOS.
- Supports Advanced Format Disk.
- New Application Console, Tray Icon, and Subsystem interface.
- Allows Application Console program interface to resize.
- Gives upgrade switch option for upgrading from v9 to v10.
- Setup takes product IDs in blocks as requested by users.
- Supports setup on systems with more than 4 hard disks.
- Supports Windows XP 64bit OS.
- Allows unattended setup reading program settings from clear text based setup.ini, so 3rd party applications can programmatically set program settings in the setup.ini before unattended setup.
- Improved Setup speed.
- Adds a text based subsystem for systems that require faster subsystem load times.
- Adds command line switches to switching the subsystem from various VGA modes to Text
- Allow users to set registry keys to be excluded from being rolled back
- Adds command line options to manage scheduled tasks.
- Adds a subscription-based license option.
- Move background snapshots defragmenter into the service SHDSERV.
- Move Windows portion of the uninstaller from the shieldtray.exe to the service SHDSERV.
- Move snapshot synchronization from shieldtray.exe to the service SHDSERV.
- New “Restore from snapshot” context menu program.
- New “Rollback system” program for the tray icon menu.
- New “Take snapshot” program for the tray icon menu.
- Allow users to setup wild cards for event-based scheduled tasks.
- Add “Age” column for snapshot properties which shows how many minutes, hours, or days ago the snapshot was created.
- Add “Show snapshots from last week” filter.
- Add “Show snapshots from last month” filter.
- Add connector for Drive Cloner Rx to backup snapshots data structure.
- Customized Rollback to automatically take a new snapshot before user sets up a program.
- Zip Rollback snapshot data structure tables for better performance.
- Redesigned the module that loads snapshot data structure for mounting snapshots.
- Setup checks if the system is on the 1st hard disk.
- Changed setup.exe run permission from require Administrator to as Invoker.