Comodo BackUp is the straightforward and powerful utility that allows users to quickly and easily create backup copies of critical files. Free of charge, its features include complete file and folder duplication to local/ network drives and FTP servers, intelligent incremental backups, e-mail reporting, extensive report logs, real time back ups with 'synchronization' mode, advanced rule-based filtering, flexible scheduling of backups, space-saving archiving capabilities, and more.
Easily backup files or folders anywhere on your computer, network, CD-RW or FTP server Protect yourself against ever losing those critical files that took hours to create Schedule backups to run automatically at a time that suits you Synchronized backups - you save a file and it gets copied instantly Send E-mail notifications to team members about the status of a backup job Save Disk space by compressing your backups as ZIP files Configure in minutes with our intuitive interface Suitable for both beginners and network administrators alike, Comodo BackUp can be set to run on Windows startup and/or as a Windows service. We all know that making regular backups is a good idea - you'd do it if you knew where to begin, right?
Comodo BackUp makes it easy to be safe and secure by reducing the usually complex task of backup configuration to a few clicks of the mouse. Free Lifetime License. Download now and get a full license and updates absolutely free of charge forever.
- New backup formats - CB can now create ZIP and ISO archives;
- New backup methods - You can backup locked files using Volume Shadow Copy or using raw read (direct read).
- Online backup got better - It supports all type of backups including .cbu, .zip, .iso, sync and simple copy;
- Scripting got better - It has support for global variables such as %TEMP%, %USERPROFILE% and for all new features in CB;
- Better speed - Since last public release we improved our cbu backup speed with 30%.
Innovation & technology
- Smart synchronization - Minimize bandwidth using block level synchronization;
- Incremental and differential backups - Minimize storage space using block-level incremental backups;
- Versioning capabilities - You can store multiple incremental and differential backups in the same .cbu file.