ReNamer is a small, yet very flexible file and folder renaming tool, that offers all the standard renaming procedures.
ReNamer is a very powerful and flexible file renaming tool, which offers all the standard renaming procedures, including prefixes, suffixes, replacements, case changes, as well as removing contents of brackets, adding number sequences, changing file extensions, etc. For advanced users, there is a PascalScript rule, which let users program their very own renaming rule.
Program allows you to combine multiple renaming actions as a rule set, applying each action in a logical sequence, which can be saved, loaded, and managed within the program. In addition, it has an ability to rename folders, process regular expressions, Unicode capable, and supports variety of meta tags, such as: ID3v1, ID3v2, EXIF, OLE, AVI, MD5, CRC32, and SHA1.
- Added hint to run as administrator when failed to apply system settings;
- Added "Save" option for directly saving the currently loaded preset;
- Closed potential memory leak on errors during preset saving/loading;
- Added Greek translit alphabet;
- Fixed issue that caused incorrect limitation on number of presets;
- Integrated an updated version of RegExpr adapted from FPC 2.6.2;
- Added support for u U l L flags in RegEx engine;
- Removed ambiguously linked Tnt Delphi Unicode Controls v2.2.5;
- Added option to normalize unicode spaces in the CleanUp rule;
- Folders that start with a dot are no longer skipped during folder scans;
- Slightly increased the header height in the files table;
- Reverted VirtualTreeView component from v5.1.3 to v4.8.7 because newer versions have dropped support for Windows 98/Me/2000; This fixes an issue with no column headings/content in files pane;
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: