ReNamer is a very powerful and flexible file renaming tool, which offers all the standard renaming procedures, including prefixes, suffixes, replacements, case changes, as well as removing contents of brackets, adding number sequences, changing file extensions, etc. For advanced users, there is a PascalScript rule, which let users program their very own renaming rule.
Program allows you to combine multiple renaming actions as a rule set, applying each action in a logical sequence, which can be saved, loaded, and managed within the program. In addition, it has an ability to rename folders, process regular expressions, Unicode capable, and supports variety of meta tags, such as: ID3v1, ID3v2, EXIF, OLE, AVI, MD5, CRC32, and SHA1.
- Ported to an open-source cross platform development environment, Lazarus. This brings tons of improvements and possibilities, including potential releases for Mac and Linux platforms.
- Built-in languages and easy translation. ReNamer comes bundled with 6 additional languages: Russian, Spanish, French, Serbian, Japanese and Polish. More will be added with your help!
- Updated components library and icons to produce a more streamlined and modern look and feel.
- Store all user data in user profile directory for Installer version. This addresses long standing issues with compatibility on latest versions of Windows.
- Scripting experts, and beginners too, will love the new Pascal Script editor with syntax highlighting and code folding capabilities.
- Improved Unicode support of auxiliary functionality.