GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software.
It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, and other important files locally between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
Easy to Use Windows Interface
- Do routine multiple folder synchronizations with one click.
- Automatic, on-screen, context sensitive hints.
- Minimal questions asked before file sync starts.
- Multilingual user interface with localized file names support.
Performs real all-way file and folder synchronization
- File modifications and deletions are stored in a database.
- The innovative algorithm does not rely on file system precision or accuracy.
- Actual folder (directory) synchronization.
- Virtually any file system is supported.
Can be used in various scenarios
- Sync data between your desktop PC and laptop (notebook).
- Update and backup files over a local network or the Internet.
- Synchronize more than 2 directories.
- Do data replication and backup between home and work computers.
- Synchronize a removable (USB key, flash drive, CDRW) device with a local drive. You will combine the performance of local file devices with the absolute mobility of a removable drive. And don't be so afraid of losing your USB key or even of your hard drive crashing: be at ease, knowing you have kept a copy of your most important data.
- Windows Links: fix creating link for Mount Points.
- Explorer: add columns for Attributes, File Owner.
- Improve Support ticket file processing.
- Fix Link on source side not overwriting empty folder on destination.
- Copy File Owner over GSTP.
- Folder rename: do not allow folder to be renamed to file.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.