Support for various types of data sources:
- Internet TV and Radio. About 4000 channels in the list.
- Search, playback and record or YouTube clips.
- DVB-S (satellite), DVB-S2, DVB-C (cable), DVB-T, ATSC, ISDB-T
- Analog TV
- Playback from a file
- High Definition TV support including H.264/AVC
- Picture-in-picture support as well as independent simultaneous recording/playback of several channels from one or more devices
- Mosaic fast channels preview
- Support for the majority of DVB, ISDB-T and ATSC devices including DiSEqC and CAM interfaces support
- Support for all digital TV audio formats: MPEG, AC3, AAC,...
- Time shifting functionality using the RAM or disk buffer of unlimited size
- 10 Bands equalizer
- TV and Radio channels recording
- Playback from disk based files
- Electronic program guide (EPG) from Digital TV or XmlTV,JTV.
- Subtile(Teletext, image-based and closed captions)
- Support for VR, VMR7,VMR9 and EVR renderers including OSD (except VR) independently from channel type or signal presence
- Network broadcasting
- Skins for OSD and GUI
- Both Win32 and full-fledged Win64 versions are available
- Interface Language Localizations
- Fixes and optimization of UI.
- Improvement of Internet TV/OTT/... channels.
- Improves and fixes of ITV, IPTV/HTTP, 4K,...
Software that can be used as an alternative to ProgDVB: