ActiveStartup Deluxe 1.21
View, edit, inspect all programs loaded at Windows system startup.
ActiveStartup Deluxe is created for advanced control over Windows startup. With this tool you can view, edit, inspect all programs, that are loading at system startup including services for WindowsNT based operational systems. With this program you can easy check your Windows startup for known viruses, that loads at startup process. ActiveStartup Deluxe allows you to stop/run and to enable/disable services and view its descriptions.
ActiveStartup Deluxe supports Windows98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista operation systems.
- Add / delete / disable programs from Windows startup list
- Backup / Restore startup configurations
- Checks for viruses at Windows startup
- Support Windows services
- Open system utilities (RegEdit, SysEdit)
- Monitor the list of programs for updates
- Launch selected program
- Ability to see if the program is running or not
- Check for "dead" files at startup list
- Friendly user interface
- Hotkey to activate ActiveStartup Deluxe from tray
- Multilanguage support
- Drag & drop support
- View description for program (if it's available)
- Clipboard support
- Supports WindowsXP themes
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: