These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO64 is FREEWARE. You can use and distribute it freely. Any modifications to the packages are forbidden. HWiNFO64 is updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features. Update cycle for full release is approximately one month, for the Beta pre-release approximately 1-2 per week. There might be interim builds available if required. It is highly recommended to use the latest available build. Beta pre-releases are fully functional, usually including new features that might require evaluation and updates which will be promoted to a full release.
Some antiviruses may report a suspicious component in the package, but this is a false alarm. Each HWiNFO64 release is checked against viruses, trojans, malware and spyware and is guaranteed to be clean.
Download notes: Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
- Fixed reporting of GPU Power/Current on certain CHL controllers.
- Added support of CHL8203, CHL8212 and CHL8213 on GPU.
- Added preliminary support ITE IT8732.
- Separated reporting of GPU codename.
- Improved Intel Haswell support.
- Improved AMD Kabini support.
- Added AMD Radeon HD 7990 (Malta).
- Added reporting of GPU Serial Number for later ATI/AMD GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Apple machines.
- Added AMD Radeon HD 7730.
- Added support of NCT6683D hardware monitor.
- Avoid polling of nVidia GPUs disabled by Optimus.
- Added monitoring of some ACPI values.
- Added monitoring of CPU Core/NB currents and powers on AMD Trinity, Richland and Kabini.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 770 and GeForce GTX 780.
- Added initial support of Raptor Lake-S and Raptor Lake-P.
- Changed layout of DDR5 DIMM sensors to one sensor per DIMM.
- Added monitoring of several parameters for each DDR5 DIMM.
- Fixed reporting of voltage offset set via V/F curve for Intel CPUs.
- Added reporting of voltage/frequency curve setting for Intel CPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock Z690 series.
- Added reporting of Hypervisor-protected Code Integrity (HVCI) setting.
- Enhanced support of next-generation AMD APUs.
- Added graph Auto Fit feature.
- Minor fixes for Alder Lake support.
- Fixed monitoring of Aquacomputer Quadro and Octo with new firmware.
- Added reporting of AMX support in summary.
- Improved monitoring of DDR5 PMIC parameters.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA X570 FTW and X570 DARK.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA Z690 CLASSIFIED and Z690 DARK KINGPIN.
- Changed reporting of Memory Command Rate to not depend on Gear Mode.
- Fixed swapped GPU Right/Ext fan on EVGA iCX with new firmware.
Software similar to HWiNFO64 13
CPU-Z is a freeware utility that shows detailed information about your CPU, motherboard, memory and more.
General Windows utility for dumping lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info
HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors: voltages, temperatures, fans speed.
Windows gadget to display system health in real time.
More similar downloads