These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO64 is FREEWARE. You can use and distribute it freely. Any modifications to the packages are forbidden. HWiNFO64 is updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features. Update cycle for full release is approximately one month, for the Beta pre-release approximately 1-2 per week. There might be interim builds available if required. It is highly recommended to use the latest available build. Beta pre-releases are fully functional, usually including new features that might require evaluation and updates which will be promoted to a full release.
Some antiviruses may report a suspicious component in the package, but this is a false alarm. Each HWiNFO64 release is checked against viruses, trojans, malware and spyware and is guaranteed to be clean.
Download notes: Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
- Fixed reporting of GPU Power/Current on certain CHL controllers.
- Added support of CHL8203, CHL8212 and CHL8213 on GPU.
- Added preliminary support ITE IT8732.
- Separated reporting of GPU codename.
- Improved Intel Haswell support.
- Improved AMD Kabini support.
- Added AMD Radeon HD 7990 (Malta).
- Added reporting of GPU Serial Number for later ATI/AMD GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Apple machines.
- Added AMD Radeon HD 7730.
- Added support of NCT6683D hardware monitor.
- Avoid polling of nVidia GPUs disabled by Optimus.
- Added monitoring of some ACPI values.
- Added monitoring of CPU Core/NB currents and powers on AMD Trinity, Richland and Kabini.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 770 and GeForce GTX 780.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z590 OC Formula and Z590 Phantom Gaming-ITX.
- Fixed unintentional waking up of some NVIDIA dGPUs disabled by Optimus technology.
- Added reporting of PCI Express Resizable BAR capability and status for all devices.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI Z590 PLUS, MEG Z590 UNIFY and B560M PRO WIFI.
- Enhanced monitoring of AMD Navi14.
- Restored monitoring of AMD Navi21 with Radeon Adrenalin 21.3.1.
- Fixed monitoring of Vcore and VDIMM on ASUS PRIME Z590-A and STRIX Z590 series.
- Added ability to collapse sensor groups.
- Aggregated some sensor values into nodes (collapsed by default) to reduce amount of information on the screen.
- Improved GUI responsiveness in some situations.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA Z590 FTW and Z590 DARK.
- Improved support of Intel Rocket Lake.
- Fixed reporting of Core Performance Order on AMD Raven, Renoir and Cezanne.
- Updated for proper support of AGESA 22.214.171.124 Patch A.
- Improved detection of AMD ThreadRipper PRO and next generation ThreadRipper.
- Improved reporting of Intel Integrated GPU clock.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME.
- Added monitoring of Global Frequency Limit on AMD Zen2/3 CPUs.
- Added monitoring of DRAM Read/Write Bandwidth on AMD Zen2/3 CPUs.
Software similar to HWiNFO64 13
CPU-Z is a freeware detection program base on the Panopsys hardware detection engine.
General Windows utility for dumping lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info
Core Temp is a compact, no fuss, small footprint, yet powerful program to monitor processor temperature and other vital information.
More similar downloads