These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO64 is FREEWARE. You can use and distribute it freely. Any modifications to the packages are forbidden. HWiNFO64 is updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features. Update cycle for full release is approximately one month, for the Beta pre-release approximately 1-2 per week. There might be interim builds available if required. It is highly recommended to use the latest available build. Beta pre-releases are fully functional, usually including new features that might require evaluation and updates which will be promoted to a full release.
Some antiviruses may report a suspicious component in the package, but this is a false alarm. Each HWiNFO64 release is checked against viruses, trojans, malware and spyware and is guaranteed to be clean.
Download notes: Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring
- Full and short report format
- Regular updates
- Improved support of Intel Arc GPUs.
- Added several new GPU models.
- Fixed a potential race condition between sensors and summary screen.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS CROSSHAIR X670E and STRIX X670E series.
- Fixed a possible crash when scanning some ASMedia SATA controllers/drivers.
- Reduced minimum sensor polling period to 20 ms.
- Added monitoring of Thermal Limit percentage for AMD Zen.
- Fixed missing CPU Utility and GPU D3D Usage on some non-English Windows systems.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI H610M series.
- Added NVIDIA RTX A500, A1000, A2000 8GB, A3000 12GB, A4500, A5500 Laptop.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 OEM, GeForce MX570 A.
- Improved support of AMD Genoa, Bergamo, MI300 (A/C).
- Added preliminary support of AMD Turin, Strix Point, Granite Ridge.
- Improved support of Intel Sapphire Rapids.
- Fixed monitoring of VRM temperature on some ASUS Z690 mainboards without EC.
- Improved reporting of memory clock on AMD Cezanne and later APUs.
HWiNFO64 is featured in...
Software similar to HWiNFO64 13
CPU-Z is a freeware utility that shows detailed information about your CPU, motherboard, memory and more.
General Windows utility for dumping lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info
Windows gadget to display system health in real time.
A powerful system information tool for Windows.
More similar downloads