These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO64 is FREEWARE. You can use and distribute it freely. Any modifications to the packages are forbidden. HWiNFO64 is updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features. Update cycle for full release is approximately one month, for the Beta pre-release approximately 1-2 per week. There might be interim builds available if required. It is highly recommended to use the latest available build. Beta pre-releases are fully functional, usually including new features that might require evaluation and updates which will be promoted to a full release.
Some antiviruses may report a suspicious component in the package, but this is a false alarm. Each HWiNFO64 release is checked against viruses, trojans, malware and spyware and is guaranteed to be clean.
Download notes: Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
- Fixed reporting of GPU Power/Current on certain CHL controllers.
- Added support of CHL8203, CHL8212 and CHL8213 on GPU.
- Added preliminary support ITE IT8732.
- Separated reporting of GPU codename.
- Improved Intel Haswell support.
- Improved AMD Kabini support.
- Added AMD Radeon HD 7990 (Malta).
- Added reporting of GPU Serial Number for later ATI/AMD GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Apple machines.
- Added AMD Radeon HD 7730.
- Added support of NCT6683D hardware monitor.
- Avoid polling of nVidia GPUs disabled by Optimus.
- Added monitoring of some ACPI values.
- Added monitoring of CPU Core/NB currents and powers on AMD Trinity, Richland and Kabini.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 770 and GeForce GTX 780.
- Added monitoring of SA, RoC, PCH and EDRAM power estimations on Intel Skylake and later CPUs.
- Added ability to choose font type for tray icons.
- Added option to show all fans including not spinning ones.
- Improved support of VIA CNS.
- Improved support of Intel Lakefield.
- Improved support of several next-generation AMD CPUs, APUs and GPUs.
- Added recognition of AMD A520 chipset.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel Islay Canyon.
- Added reporting of some missing extended CPU feature flags.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock A520 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI A520 series.
- Improved support of legacy Trident graphics cards.
- Added Dark Mode support. Requires Windows 10 Dark Mode for apps enabled.
- Enhanced NVIDIA Ampere support.
- Improved reporting of GPU PCIe current link speed.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE A520 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS A520 series.
Software similar to HWiNFO64 8
CPU-Z is a freeware detection program base on the Panopsys hardware detection engine.
Core Temp is a compact, no fuss, small footprint, yet powerful program to monitor processor temperature and other vital information.
General Windows utility for dumping lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info